Thursday 26 September 2013

R/R: Wedding Rites: Santisimo Rosario Parish Church


Santisimo Rosario Parish Church
University of Santo Tomas, Manila
Contact:  632-406 1611 loc 8315

Peso Power:  20000++
Our Rating:  4/5



Irish said:  ''The church is one of the few non-negotiables for our wedding for two huge reasons:  Noel being a Thomasian and his ''doon kita hiniling'' story.  In my case, it was simply love at first sight - from the the distressed exterior walls, coffered ceiling to the long red carpeted aisle.  The pre-marital seminar and canonical interview which was part of the whole thing was totally helpful.  I was particularly impressed at how organized the staff was.  There was even a church coordinator during the day of the wedding.  The only thing that made me a bit upset was that we were not able to give our personal wedding vows.  I don't know if it's because of time or the officiating priest just forgot our request.''

Noel said:  ''We have to make sure that we and the guests are comfortable during the ceremonies.  UST church is perfect because it is fully airconditioned.  So no worries na mahuhulas ang make-up ng asawa ko.  And  I can't think of any place to say my I do than this exact altar where I asked for her.''

No comments:

Post a Comment