Sunday 16 September 2012

All The Small Things


I feel a bit upset that I cannot get my both hands on all the preparations for the wedding.  Being a little bit of an obsessive/compulsive I want to be involved, as much as possible in everything and anything that has something to do with my big day.  My biggest worry is that the little details would be overlooked.  I'd be devastated if that happens because I consider these things as equally important as the rest.

From time to time, I remind Grace that with the expertise of the wedding coordinator we hired, we must get everything prepared and accomplished as soon as I get home or anytime before that.  This is what I created as our to-do which might get longer until the wedding:

✔  Send out the invites
✔  Look for a shop that makes custom made shoes
✔  Gown and barong fittings for the bride and groom, entourage and parents
✔  visit the reception venue for ocular and food tasting
✔  request florist for a mock floral arrangement
✔  have an ocular of the church
✔  complete the church requirements and attend the seminar
✔  check the hotel where we will stay for the wedding preps
✔  meet the videographer and discuss the pre-nup details
✔  pre-nup shoot
✔  Find a supplier for wedding favors and unity candles
✔  Make a seating arrangement for the guests during reception
✔  Finalize the design for table numbers and menu cards
✔  Have a final count of the wedding guests

If I were to write down everything that I randomly remember everyday, the list would go on forever so I'm gonna stop from here and calm myself.


PS:
Sometimes I find it ridiculous that I often catch myself dumbfounded (sometimes even catatonic) because I just can't shrug the fact that I want everything to be perfect during that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment