Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sweet Music To Forever

The love for music is one thing that my husband and I both share that is why choosing the tracks that we will use for the wedding ceremony and reception was easy.  We shared good laughs while remembering our “theme songs” and had a good  trip down memory lane.  These songs reminded us how fruitful and blessed our relationship has been since the day we met.  
While we were searching I bantered “I might be too weak to walk and reach the altar because of crying too much, my bridal march is very sentimental!”   with which he answered “I would carry you from the door of the church to the altar for you just to say I do”.  Awwwww.. My husband is definitely the sweetest. :)
We have listed eleven songs so far including Melt with You by Jason Mraz and Just the Way You are by Bruno Mars and they are on constant repeat on our players everytime we are at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment