Friday 21 September 2012

Center of Attention

I instantly knew that we need to hire a florist when I learned that the inclusion for flowers in the reception package that we availed is only limited to fifteen centerpieces.  Grace found Mang Boy Mahusay in Dangwa.  Word of mouth is that he one of the best when it comes to his line of work.  I trust Grace judgment because I know she has this same gut feel as mine when it comes to committing with a supplier so right then and there, we booked him.

A few days ago, I am telling my husband how I want the reception flowers to look like.  I told him I was thinking of high vases and a bunch of blooms that will go with our color motif.  I have this notion that the guests should be able to see each other and should have a tidy space while eating so putting too much minute details and little flower vases might ruin the dining and socializing experience.  I want the flowers to add life and vibe and lit up the place.  I want the arrangement to be eye-catchers.

I have found these centerpieces that I want to show to our florist.  I am putting my whole confidence that with the right choice of flowers and Mang Boy Mahusay's expertise in his craft, the reception venue will look the way I want it.

A big sphere of ecuadorian roses, malaysian mums, stargazers and fillers plus some strings of crystal beads and candles is perfect for indoor weddings.

Flowers are arranged like a wreath with candelabras on top is appropriate for weddings during the holidays

Giant spheres of red roses atop tall clear vases with some red tulips and green leaves  for accent will definitely give any venue a romantic feel

For rustic themed weddings, twigs can give a woodsy element

Orchids and roses spell passion and romance.

White roses, cymbidium orchids and hydrangeas  when combined like on this arrangement is the best for Parisian themed weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment