Friday 26 October 2012

Bride Friendly Blogs


The wedding preps are going smooth so far.  With only a couple of months before the big day I can't believe how much we have accomplished considering the fact that we are both abroad and Grace is the only person who is taking care of everything (the official turn over to the wedding coordinator will be a month before the event).
Through the course of our planning and organizing and preparing everything, I've been bestfriends with several wedding inspiration websites and blogs and I must say that they helped me conceptualize the best ideas I can incorporate on my own big day.  I was able to get an awful lot of tips and tricks, DIYs and projects, pegs and trends and the perfect suppliers for my wedding!


BridalBook have a directory arranged categorically which is very helpful for every supplier-hunting bride.


If you need nice pegs for pre-nups, wedding ceremony and reception details, visit brideandbreakfast.ph


DIY wedding projects are Martha Stewarts' expertise


Get the latest in wedding fashion by checking out The Knot

Bridal Guide for a thousand and more wedding options and inspiration

Getting that perfect inspiration for my wedding was a little easier with the help of these blogs and websites that I can access at anytime for free.  The challenge will be how to execute every wedding detail, how to make it stand out and be remembered in such a way that it represents the both of us as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment