Monday 15 October 2012

The Bridal Ear Bling

I trace back my fascination over earrings when I was in high school.  For a long time (and I mean yeaaarss) I only have one ear pierce.  I was so afraid to get the other one holed because of my aversion to needles.  Until one day just weeks before my junior prom I decided to cross the line and be the one to do the ear poking thing myself.  Since then, a pair of earrings never left my lobules.

With that being said, choosing the perfect pair of earrings that I'll wear for my wedding day is very important especially because I decided that I'll only use a single jewelry.  Noel actually suggested for me to get a purple or colored crystal but I thought that I'll leave the rainbow brights to the bridesmaids.  After several months of hunting for that perfect bling, I finally picked a monochromatic pear shaped crystal drop earrings which I think would elegantly go well with my wedding gown.

I fell in LOVE with these at first sight!



No comments:

Post a Comment