Saturday 10 November 2012

DIY Unity Candle and Entourage Candles


My jaw dropped when I have found out that personalized unity candles come at a very expensive price.  I told myself "Why should I spend that much buckaroo on three pieces of decorated candles if I can make one?"  So we went to IKEA last Eid and looked for something that can be the unity and entourage candles.  We took advantage of the season because that's the time when stores really mark down their prices.  

As for the design, I wasn't actually thinking of something fancy like what is being sold by craft suppliers.  My husband and I decided to keep it simple as possible and collaborated on where and how we will put the trimmings, ribbons and crystals.  Here are our labours of love:




THE UNITY CANDLE



 

 
THE ENTOURAGE CANDLES

No comments:

Post a Comment