Sunday 4 November 2012

O'er the Tarp!

I was also particular about the backdrop of the photobooth for our reception so when Grace asked me to give photos for it, I immediately asked her if it is possible for me to do the design myself.  I actually was thinking of a friend who is very skilled in Photoshop and can do this thing in a whip but I resorted to doing it myself for that added "personalized" thing.

I used Microsoft Paint to layout the background.  I put two photos,one is our wedding monogram which I also used to personalize our wedding stationeries, the other is this uber cute caric of me and Noel channelling Prince William and Kate Middleton.  Unfortunately I can't post the final layout here because the file is too big :(


Our monogram lovingly done and designed by yours truly

Our royal couple inspired caricature, a masterpiece by the master Ador (one of my best friends whom I worked with at the university publication)

No comments:

Post a Comment