Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bride Blah: Bad wedding dreams strike again!


I wrote recently that  I am having a lot of these nightmares about my wedding.  Today  I woke up very upset because I had the most disastrous dream by far.  I was literally crying and inconsolable that my husband cannot do anything but hug me.  I am still at awe and shocked while I am typing this, as a matter of fact.

In the dream, I was already made up and was about to wear my dress.  Three men were carrying it in a fitting form from the second floor and as they walked down to where I was I saw that it was completely different from what I wanted.  It looked like Snow White’s gown made of cheap fabric and lace.  I wasn’t able to contain my anger and disappointment to the seamstress and I went ballistic.  My inner dragon was unleashed!  In the middle of crying and screaming and cursing, punches were thrown and hair strands were detached from the scalp.  That’s how mad I got!
I told Grace about it now and she assured me that it won’t happen.  Waaaaaaaaahhh!
Please Dear God I am praying, not my wedding gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment