Tuesday 21 August 2012

Face Painter

It’s every bride’s dream to look her best on her wedding day that is why a  perfect make-up is very important.  For me, make-up is something that you put on a woman’s face to enhance her best features and not to erase.
When we started planning for the wedding, booking a make-up artist is one of my least priorities.  I thought that it would be easy to get someone who is good and can do wonders with his brushes.  Until one day, Grace asked me if I can see the website of this make-up artist and check her make-up portfolio.  I actually thought she was good and her work is excellent but I had qualms when it came to booking her.
Then I remembered Jake Galvez, the Jake Galvez whom I knew because of a famous podcast that I and Elmo listen to, the famous becky make-up artist to the stars.  I immediately checked his website and saw his very impressive portfolio that ranges from high-fashion, avant garde to simple and elegant bridal make-up so I told myself, “why not Jake Galvez?”
Luckily, we were able to secure the date of the wedding on Jake’s calendar.  Yay!
PS:
One of the many advantages of having early wedding preparations is that you get to avoid resorting to your second choice of a wedding supplier because the one you really want has already been booked.
Jake Galvez, our official MUA.  Photo grabbed from Jake's Facebook Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment