Sunday 19 August 2012

Bride Blah: Bridezilla in my Dreams


It’s crazy how in the past weeks I have been having bad dreams about our wedding on December.
Name anything disastrous and dreadful that might happen to a bride on her wedding day, I have dreamed about all of it (almost)!  Having a gown which is exactly not what I wanted, wilted flowers, MUA who did not show up, photographers who did not know what they are doing and others which I can’t remember anymore - these are what makes me feel disgusted and upset every morning (and disappointed that I am in REM stage of sleep everytime my alarm rings that makes these nightmares so vivid)
My husband, being the “comforting” and “positive” person that he is, would always tell me “Kabaliktaran yan, ‘diba panaginip nga?  Hindi yan magkakatotoo.” Then, he would hug me and laugh as if I just cracked the funniest joke he has ever heard of. 
Now I am asking myself, what if these things are really bound to happen?  Is this a punishment for me because I have took a lot of time from people’s (especially from Grace’s) busy schedule for the wedding preparations?  Or am I just really one of the few “blessed” to have a wedding disaster?  Oh my, I am going nuts!
Then I push myself back to the reality.  
I know that for that dream wedding to happen, I just have to believe that the people (and the wedding coordinator) whom we trusted (and we paid) to be in-charge of whatever that we cannot do will really help us pull this off.  After all, I don’t want to be a bridezilla because of these stupid dreams.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment