Tuesday 21 August 2012

That Heavenly Hairstyle


It’s been a question bugging me for quite a time now and I can’t seem to find the right answer, right style rather.
How will Jake style my hair into perfection and how can he make it complement my dress and everything I’ll wear?  
I had a requirement to myself (which I’ll impose to the HMUA team too) that I want a classic, elegant updo so I looked for possibilities from among the latest bridal hairstyle trends.  Here are the looks that I’m diggin’:
Plaited hair gathered into a loose sideswept updo.
sarah michelle gellar braid updo
Updo Hairstyles For Long Hair
Braids like these channel a girly and sassy vibe.
A charming updo with loose curls on the side.
A classic bun with a twist 
I am also thinking of letting my hair down at the reception to change my look into something less formal and this style is perfect!

Sideswept curls
Right now I haven’t been decided yet but when the (big) day comes, maybe I’ll leave all the tricks and magic to Jake because he knows better than I do. :)
Photo credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment